Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

Where are the scores from this show? <gd&r aplenty>

The dci carrier pigeons were distracted by some swans on a lake.

• Like 2

The dci carrier pigeons were distracted by some swans on a lake.

behead them sumsabeeches !

• Like 2

I thought this thread was dead.

But it appears it is.... immortal.

The sad part about it being immortal is that it was created a month in advance of the show. I guess the Cinecast tonight will keep the heart beating a liittle bit longer. Who knows, maybe it is Immortal.

The sad part about it being immortal is that it was created a month in advance of the show. I guess the Cinecast tonight will keep the heart beating a liittle bit longer. Who knows, maybe it is Immortal.

We should then merge this thread into the CAVIES 2014 thread.

This show was worth the six hour drive from Virginia. Those of you going to the theaters tonight are in for a great show. Too bad the theaters can't create the sound effects "from left to right to left" like a live show. The work of many corps (see Crown and Bluecoats) will astound people when they see it live.

"SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC" and go the a show after you hit the theaters. It is worth it.

This show was worth the six hour drive from Virginia. Those of you going to the theaters tonight are in for a great show. Too bad the theaters can't create the sound effects "from left to right to left" like a live show. The work of many corps (see Crown and Bluecoats) will astound people when they see it live.

"SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC" and go the a show after you hit the theaters. It is worth it.

Oh believe me, I will go to the Salem, VA show at the end of July. The only reason I'm going to the Cinecast tonight is because I've never been to one because the closest one was always a couple hours away (Thank jeebus a theater actually in town is now carrying it) and I'm just curious to see how it is. $15 a ticket ain't bad :cool:

Edited by Double.D