Fan Network 2014-2015?

Due date and we have nothing. I need my fix.........

Any word on when we will see the new information? I have seen nothing in my email for the request to renew.

:notify::thumbdown::soapbox:

My wife just called the DCI office to ask about the new subscriptions, what the price was, and when they would be available. The lady who she spoke with knew absolutely nothing. She said they should be up in the next week or so, but not sure when, and didn't know the price, but she did say it should be comparable to last years price. My wife told her that she felt that DCI had really poor customer service, to come down to the day the previous subscription ended, and yet they don't have any details for the new subscription. The lady on the phone agreed with her.

I really feel like DCI has really gone downhill with their customer service. I really wish I was able to just not subscribe to thefannetwork this year to prove a point. But I can't bear to think of all the early season shows I won't be able to see, and can't do it. So like many others I will pay the price for the subscription, and suffer along with others when the service is spotty, buffering, slow, and deal with their poor customer service and tech support.
I still remember the days when they actually had people in the office that were knowledgeable and actually cared. People who would make sure they found the information you were looking for, and would respond to your emails. Not sure if Dan Acheson is the one to blame for this situation, but regardless I miss the days when you could speak to Terri, Donna, Kristy, Emily or another rep who actually seemed to understand the average drum corps fan.

yea I e-mailed them last night and basically they said "Thanks for your support for the fan network and we hope to have the new prices and details up within the next couple of weeks",,,,,,,,,really rather frustrating .......................

My wife just called the DCI office to ask about the new subscriptions, what the price was, and when they would be available. The lady who she spoke with knew absolutely nothing. She said they should be up in the next week or so, but not sure when, and didn't know the price, but she did say it should be comparable to last years price. My wife told her that she felt that DCI had really poor customer service, to come down to the day the previous subscription ended, and yet they don't have any details for the new subscription. The lady on the phone agreed with her.

I really feel like DCI has really gone downhill with their customer service. I really wish I was able to just not subscribe to thefannetwork this year to prove a point. But I can't bear to think of all the early season shows I won't be able to see, and can't do it. So like many others I will pay the price for the subscription, and suffer along with others when the service is spotty, buffering, slow, and deal with their poor customer service and tech support.

I still remember the days when they actually had people in the office that were knowledgeable and actually cared. People who would make sure they found the information you were looking for, and would respond to your emails. Not sure if Dan Acheson is the one to blame for this situation, but regardless I miss the days when you could speak to Terri, Donna, Kristy, Emily or another rep who actually seemed to understand the average drum corps fan.

Looks like we're off to another great season... lol.

So in the mean time does the subscription we have paid for continue... or are we SOL.

I hope that when the FN is up and running the promised improvements will be realized.

Wished they had one more that would be around $99 would give the finals live but no DVD's -----:(

This is going to be my first time getting the Fan Network so I'm a little confused... If I buy the $69 package, will I get access to all the Live Webcasts regardless of the PPV price?

This is going to be my first time getting the Fan Network so I'm a little confused... If I buy the $69 package, will I get access to all the Live Webcasts regardless of the PPV price?

Correct! From Fan Network page:

I am a Live Subscriber. Do I have to pay to watch a live webcast?

Fan Network Live and Live+ subscribers do not have to purchase a separate Pay-Per-View to watch live events. All live events are included in your subscription.

Edited by gabe211