Fan Network 2014-2015?

Eversince they launched the Mobile site for my iPad, I have not been able to stream any on demand shows through my apple TV. Cant figure out if it is just me or not. I tell it to play through the Apple TV, then it just sits there on a black screen. If I turn the Apple TV off, the video immediatly starts through the iPad. Hope this does not break the live stream for tonight...

It's a shame that all of the early-to-mid season shows from 2007-2011 are no longer available... I enjoyed reliving the changes my favorite shows went through from beginning to end.

I agree with the quality of the Lynn VODs. It didn't help that my attention kept going to the two standing fans in the stands that clapped at basically every moment in the Cadets show.

• Like 1

So far the Innovations in Brass VODs remain the best quality so far this year. Which is unfortunate considering how early in the season that was.

The initial release said you could view more easily on mobile devices this year. Is that true? Where's the app?

No App. Just the website. However, I have had better success on both my iPhone and my Samsung Galaxy tablet. Took a little while to get the iPhone feed to work well. But it is better. Just no App yet.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

Ever since I switched browsers it is just incredible. The sound quality is really something. Aint technology grand? It was ok with my previous browser just stuck periodically. Thanks drumcat.

Seriously though. Thought the audio was supposed to be better this year.

Not getting as many interruptions in the stream this year.. but the audio for all but a few shows is close to terrible. Stanford and Denver both sounded like they were underwater, Muncie wasn't great, kind of fixed for VOD. But seriously, get your #### together.

I'll send the bill from my ear doctor to FN, thanks for killing my ears tonight.

Spending too much money on this stuff to get crap in return. Figure it out. Audio wasn't even an issue really last year. Whatever you are trying isn't working. Not even mentioning the terrible camera work tonight. But I can deal with the picture being a little sub par... but come on the audio? An activity based around ####### music? Seriously get your #### together FN

Edited by kickhaltsforlife
  • Like 1

While I'm not as flustered as you Jason, the audio at Denver was pretty atrocious tonight. The dual micing feedback after Troopers that lasted throughout the rest of the night was unbearable. So sad it essentially happened just for the "main event" that everyone tuned in for. Awful awful awful vuvuzela-like noises during the larger brass moments, and the pit "tin" sound was just God awful.

I was happy with La Crosse and it worked quite swell after they got the multi-cam stuff going from the weather delay though.

It was clear the Denver crew was not on the ball, and really had no idea what they were doing on both the video and audio fronts this evening.

Yeah... was looking forward to coming home after a pretty tough night at work and enjoying some drum corps... and all I got was something to #### me off even more.

As I have come down off the ledge a bit. The other feed for the most part was very well done. Some struggles with Brandt's mike, not going to complain. Good audio. Decent camera work.... definitely the A crew out of the FN team. The B crew, well, you know what I thought of your work.