Fan Network 2014-2015?

freezes happened tonight, even on dvr

Mine started freezing when Cadets stepped off...just did a little rewind and got it working again. Missed a little bit of the show, but that is OK as I have seen them live several times already.

The sound was just awful tonight...& too many freezes. DCI FN continues to be a low budget production. I would think that DCI would be able to figure out how to get the sound right without the horrrible echo & be able to stream a show without the freezing.

Edited by FlamMan

The sound was just awful tonight...& too many freezes. DCI FN continues to be a low budget production. I would think that DCI would be able to figure out how to get the sound right without the horrrible echo & be able to stram a show without the freezing.

I really don't understand why everyone experiences all these connection problems with FN...mine was a smooth as butter and it has been that way all season...of course I have a vortex of a connection up here in NY/CT area. As far as sound quality...well that is another matter.

I really don't understand why everyone experiences all these connection problems with FN...mine was a smooth as butter and it has been that way all season...of course I have a vortex of a connection up here in NY/CT area. As far as sound quality...well that is another matter.

Connection problems typically occur shortly after gloating about not having connection problems. :tounge2:

• Like 1

We have not been able to get the DVR function to work one time this year. We always have to watch the show a couple of hours late, and we have yet to see a show because of this. Watching everything days later On Demand gets irritating.

Anyone else having this problem?

We have not been able to get the DVR function to work one time this year. We always have to watch the show a couple of hours late, and we have yet to see a show because of this. Watching everything days later On Demand gets irritating.

Anyone else having this problem?

I have this problem with my iPad; I haven't tried any streams via computer yet. I emailed Fan Network asking if that functionality worked/didn't work for iOS/mobile devices and never received a response

I have this problem with my iPad; I haven't tried any streams via computer yet. I emailed Fan Network asking if that functionality worked/didn't work for iOS/mobile devices and never received a response

I know DCI doesn't have the staff to instantly respond, however it would be nice if this kind of thing didn't happen.

The question is: will they mic the field like they did in Akron? As with every show since, probably not, which means: poor mixing and a completely different sound than if you were there LIVE. For example, the lack of mics since have caused DCI fans to think Coats production of TILT had somehow changed with the show's actual mix. Don't believe me? Watch a show on the Fan Network (other than Innovations in Brass at Akron), and then watch a bootleg video of the same show. Mix is wrong on FN, correct on YouTube. It would be hilarious if it didn't cause so much damage to the reputation of the corps themselves.

Edited by superOOk