Worst falls in dci

It does not seem like the Cadets have very much luck with these falls.

It does not seem like the Cadets have very much luck with these falls.

True, but on a more positive note,The Cavaliers in 2000 did ok with their Niagara Falls.

• Like 8

I don't think that the 2009 HNC snare fall is visible on the DVD. I've never seen it but I heard it was pretty bad

A guy in the blue knights 2004 finals show fell, however, his recovery was probably one of the fastest ever. The brass was jazz running into a block, and a brass player loses balance and falls but before anyone notices he fell he's already recovered

I don't think that the 2009 HNC snare fall is visible on the DVD. I've never seen it but I heard it was pretty bad

High cam catches it pretty well. You can see the fall and the resultant snare pinball

A guy in the blue knights 2004 finals show fell, however, his recovery was probably one of the fastest ever. The brass was jazz running into a block, and a brass player loses balance and falls but before anyone notices he fell he's already recovered

There's one like that in 2010 SCV. It's only on the high-cam, and it's lightning quick. Tuba player takes a tumble, but hops right back up into the form before anyone knew what happened.

What about the Cadets batterie Finals 2009? I've heard about it, but I've never seen footage of it, and I've heard it's pretty spectacular.

oh i forgot about that one

BK had a splat in the running opening sequence in 09, the worst all time ever- Crown 2011- Compound fracture in middle of show.... I'm glad he recovered and was a DM the next season

Correct me if I'm

Wrong, but I don't think I've seen any falls on video until 2001 cavaliers. Maybe because step size got noticeably larger in the 2000s, it became easier to lose balance.

BK had a splat in the running opening sequence in 09, the worst all time ever- Crown 2011- Compound fracture in middle of show.... I'm glad he recovered and was a DM the next season

I believe you're talking about the guy falling towards the end of the '10 show. He wasn't able to march in '11 but he aged out as one of the DMs in '12.

• Like 2