Big Sounds in Motion, Reading, Pa. TICKETS NOW ON SALE!

The 2014 edition of Big Sounds in Motion will feature: Hawthorne Caballeros, Cadets 2, Fusion Core, Carolina Gold, White Sabers, Shenandoah Sound and the Reading Buccaneers! The competition will be held at Exeter Township High School Stadium 201 East 37th Street, Reading, Pa. on Saturday, August 23, 2014 beginning at 6:30 p.m.

Reserved Seat tickets are $18, General Admission $15. Order by mail or via PayPal on our website: www.bigsoundsinmotion.com.

Don't miss it!

• Like 1

The Big Sounds in Motion website is now back up and running. Tickets can be purchased via mail or at www.bigsoundsinmotion.com with a credit card. Click the PayPal link to pay with your credit card.

For tickets via mail send $18 per reserved seat ticket or $15 per general admission ticket, check or money order payable to "Big Sounds in Motion" to:

Big Sounds in Motion

15 Sheep Hill Road

Fleetwood, PA 19522

Remember to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Orders without envelope or postage will be held at Will Call.

Questions: bigsoundsinmotion@yahoo.com or 610-987-9460 (before 9 p.m. EDT, please).

Edited by amysnook

yes be sure to attach a stamp. if not, your post office will send it back to you a week later and delay Amy from filling your order.

as I found out LOL

• 2 months later...

Since you're coming to Big Sounds anyway (I hope!), fill a bag or box with your unwanted, gently used shoes to donate. Here's the info:

We're participating in a fundraiser run by an organization called ShoeBox. They take used, wearable shoes (NOT shoes that are dirty, smelly, heavily worn, holes in the soles, insides ripped up, etc.). We ship the shoes back to ShoeBox in boxes they supply that hold 40 pounds, then they donate them to people who can't afford shoes in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guatemala, Chile, Kenya, Bolivia, Haiti, Zimbabwe. The only shoes they will NOT take (other than those too worn out) are ski boots, roller skates, roller blades, ice skates, Crocs, flip flops, slippers and single shoes. SHOES TO DONATE include athletic shoes, cleats, flats, high heels, dress shoes, dress boots, and fashion or casual sneakers for women, men and children. For every box of shoes we send to ShoeBox, we will be paid 50 cents per pound. Clear out your closet, ask your friends and family, and drop those shoes off at Big Sounds!

By the way, you can still get good reserved seats for this Saturday's competition. Order with a credit card at www.bigsoundsinmotion.com. Tickets go on sale at the stadium at 10 a.m. Saturday morning.

serious showdown before finals. I expected an SRo crowd

princess Amy, I left a message on your phone.....I will be able to make the show (happy to say) and hopefully you can make it work for two of us....Dot is still driving me everywhere........any problems call......oh, please don't seat Mr. Ream in front of me......

Guido

I expected an SRO crowd at Scranton and it wasn't. But, it is the last show before Rochester.

I expected an SRO crowd at Scranton and it wasn't. But, it is the last show before Rochester.

slightly smaller stadium

princess Amy, I left a message on your phone.....I will be able to make the show (happy to say) and hopefully you can make it work for two of us....Dot is still driving me everywhere........any problems call......oh, please don't seat Mr. Ream in front of me......

Guido

ok he actually called me Mr. he can sit behind me

• Like 1