Blue Knights New Uniforms...

BK looks like TNG dress uniforms.

BAC looks like something from Dune.

...and nobody can claim that they're not different or they're homogeneous (including me). I think THAT's a great thing.

• Like 1

The older retirees I know were hoping that BK would go with an outdoorsy Rocky Mountain streams and rivers look:

Dress-Up-America-Boys-5-piece-Fisherman-

• Like 1

Do you have any idea what "TNG dress uniforms" *means*? I suspect you don't (because you seem to think it's some sort of insult).((And what did any part of my comment have to do with Crown?)) (((OTHO I suppose it's good to see you're back to your normal adventitious self. )))

See I thought Spirits Uniforms were like TNG uniforms, but you made a good point with BKs. Also, BK played Star Trek Music in 1993 ( Can't easily find a photo and don't want to take the time to get one from video right now), so there's that. I don't care. I like all of these uniforms...

tng-cast.jpg

SpiritOfAtlanta_Brass2_2011_PChagnon.jpg

10403049_10152204628023026_7422320995503

Not TNG:

1239044_10200524126650632_141905404_n.jp

See I thought Spirits Uniforms were like TNG uniforms, but you made a good point with BKs. Also, BK played Star Trek Music in 1993 ( Can't easily find a photo and don't want to take the time to get one from video right now), so there's that. I don't care. I like all of these uniforms...

tng-cast.jpg

This is actually what the TNG dress uniforms looked like.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/2Gayk.jpg

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

Com'on... BK's unis are way better than what Crown came up with last year, imo.

Maybe it's because I'm the type who can appreciate both old art and modern art, but I really love BK's uniforms here (because of its modern and futuristic look) and Crown's uniform last year equally. Crown's uniform last year especially was a huge step above the ugly creme + "choose a color out of a hat" uniforms they had going on.

This is actually what the TNG dress uniforms looked like.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/2Gayk.jpg

Even better!

...and then there's this:

star-trek_insurrection_1.jpg

Nobody looks like this. Yet....

star-trek-the-next-generation-q.jpg