Blue Knights New Uniforms...

That was in the Alpha Quadrant. It was actually worse in the Delta Quadrant.

http://voy.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/2x07/parturition044.jpg

Hurry up June.

Wondering if the circle on the shako will be mirrored/reflective. One grey glove, one white glove. Wish the corps uniform stance showed how the dark & light meet on the torso, time will tell. Will need to investigate a bit more before making final judgement, but like a good number of the elements shown, just need additional view angles/info. Their fundraising campaign has surpassed 50% btw.

FiVJ71H.jpg

After many days of mulling, I've decided that I like them. A lot. And the kicker is the dots on the arms. The visual intricacies that you can get (turning to the side) will give this corps a unique and stimulating look.

For instance, if they do some sort of sideways lunge toward the audience holding their horns out and down toward the crowd, you'll get a long line of those circles across the field. If they did some kind of ripple in the position I'm seeing in my head, it would be like a pixelated wave... *chill*

Anyway, I can't wait to see these in action!

• Like 2

The other sleeve appears to be grey... and since the only view we seen is from the left I wonder if there are dots on it as well...

although from this drawing it doesn't look like it - and the photos do not show the front enough to make out the large circle - but it does show below his left arm...

https://www.facebook.com/22192163025/photos/pb.22192163025.-2207520000.1400893088./10152215529763026/?type=3&theater

Edited by ashevillemurphy

The other sleeve appears to be grey... and since the only view we seen is from the left I wonder if there are dots on it as well...

although from this drawing it doesn't look like it - and the photos do not show the front enough to make out the large circle - but it does show below his left arm...

https://www.facebook.com/22192163025/photos/pb.22192163025.-2207520000.1400893088./10152215529763026/?type=3&theater

From the context of that post you pulled the picture from I do not think that this is an official rendition of the uniform. The round shape on the front of the uniform does not seem to match very well with the official release picture.

Blue-Knights-New-Uniform.png

From the context of that post you pulled the picture from I do not think that this is an official rendition of the uniform. The round shape on the front of the uniform does not seem to match very well with the official release picture.

In the above photo you can see the rounded portion of the tunic on the member's left-hand side just below the arm. The tunic looks like it has the same curved two-tone shape as it comes up across the right hand side into the collar.

Edited by Lincoln

Blue-Knights-New-Uniform.png

In the above photo you can see the rounded portion of the tunic on the member's left-hand side just below the arm. The tunic looks like it has the same curved two-tone shape as it comes up across the right hand side into the collar.

We'll have to see in person but I don't think the outline is that defined, it's quite subtle.