Blue Knights New Uniforms...

We'll have to see in person but I don't think the outline is that defined, it's quite subtle.

I especially like how the BK Guard unis here matches in color the Brass marcher's Unis in color. Sometimes my eyelids begin to bleed when I have to see a Corps proper is in a light blue or some such, and the Guard is in a darkish brownish/ orange or some such garrishness, and the color coordination throughout then becomes downright cringe worthy. Its like seeing someone in a nicely tailored dark blue suit, and a color coordinated shirt and tie to properly match, but then he ruins it by putting his dopey white socks and brown mocassins on to go with it.... but BK here got it right, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I especially like how the BK Guard unis here matches in color the Brass marcher's Unis in color. Sometimes my eyelids begin to bleed when I have to see a Corps proper is in a light blue or some such, and the Guard is in a darkish brownish/ orange or some such garrishness, and the color coordination throughout then becomes downright cringe worthy. Its like seeing someone in a nicely tailored dark blue suit, and a color coordinated shirt and tie to properly match, but then he ruins it by putting his dopey white socks and brown mocassins on to go with it.... but BK here got it right, imo.

Where have you been? Haven't you seen all the fashion trends? You can mix purple with orange or a stripe suit and check shirt with a paisley tie, but you can keep the moccasins, they aren't politically correct :tounge2:

Edited by GUARDLING

I like the snazzy white pants...."Paging Fielder....Fielder, Line 1 please, Fielder Line 1...."

Where have you been? Haven't you seen all the fashion trends? You can mix purple with orange or a stripe suit and check shirt with a paisley tie, but you can keep the moccasins, they aren't politically correct :tounge2:

From the latest catalog of guard costumes....

a6b8a63a89427fad_ashish.jpg

• Like 2

I take it that companies like Dinkles and Drillmaster are making heels for use on grass and artificial turf nowadays? ;-P

'hard to tell, and who knows what future footwear will work best on ramps and other elevated pedestals.

Edited by BRASSO

From the latest catalog of guard costumes....

a6b8a63a89427fad_ashish.jpg

May we present this year's couture de garde for Le Phantom, Les Cadets and Les Cavaliers.

May we present this year's couture de garde for Le Phantom, Les Cadets and Les Cavaliers.

What happens in " Paree", stays in Paree.

Except for VD....