Blue Knights New Uniforms...

Except for VD....

Oui.

'hard to tell, and who knows what future footwear will work best on ramps and other elevated pedestals.

Or fashion show catwalks placed down the middle of the field and extending into the pit area.

The other sleeve appears to be grey... and since the only view we seen is from the left I wonder if there are dots on it as well...

although from this drawing it doesn't look like it - and the photos do not show the front enough to make out the large circle - but it does show below his left arm...

https://www.facebook.com/22192163025/photos/pb.22192163025.-2207520000.1400893088./10152215529763026/?type=3&theater

I saw my son at the picnic yesterday...first chance I've really been able to talk with him since all-days started. I showed him that drawing and asked him about it. Up till now, he's been pretty close-mouthed about the new uniform, but he confirmed that picture as being accurate. He also said there are no dots on the grey sleeve.

1461874_10152215529763026_44811735729411