Blue Knights New Uniforms...

With all due respect to the Blue Knights, but if they're in the market for new uniforms, why come out and ask for money for them.

Doesn't seem very sensible in this day and age, just my opinion.

Especially when its been discovered recently northwest of Denver, that money apparently is now inexplicably growing on trees there and all it takes is for fit people hiking with big moneybags to go there and pull it off all the Rocky Mountain Junipers.

BAC's and BK's new uni's are like matter and anti-matter. I can't imagine what would happen if they stood next to each other. Probably some massive implosion of the space-time continuum.

999957_760109010690400_2134365796_n.jpgBlue-Knights-New-Uniform.png

• Like 1

BAC's and BK's new uni's are like matter and anti-matter. I can't imagine what would happen if they stood next to each other. Probably some massive implosion of the space-time continuum.

BK looks like TNG dress uniforms.

BAC looks like something from Dune.

• Like 3

BAC looks like something from Dune.

BAC = Lannisters

BK = Starks

• Like 1

Com'on... BK's unis are way better than what Crown came up with last year, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Com'on... BK's unis are way better than what Crown came up with last year, imo.

Do you have any idea what "TNG dress uniforms" *means*? I suspect you don't (because you seem to think it's some sort of insult).((And what did any part of my comment have to do with Crown?)) (((OTHO I suppose it's good to see you're back to your normal adventitious self. )))

Edited by corpsband

Do you have any idea what "TNG dress uniforms" *means*? I suspect you don't (because you seem to think it's some sort of insult).((And what did any part of my comment have to do with Crown?)) (((OTHO I suppose it's good to see you're back to your normal adventitious self. )))

(((ok....I repent....)))))) as I thought(((((( it was a slight))))).

Wow, sorry for pissing in some people's Cheerios. I simply don't see it as fiscally responsible to get new uniforms for a season starting in a matter of weeks, if you need to beg for money. I wouldn't gave an issue with it if thus thread were started last September for the 2014 season.

Guess it just makes me an ########.

Wow, sorry for pissing in some people's Cheerios. I simply don't see it as fiscally responsible to get new uniforms for a season starting in a matter of weeks, if you need to beg for money. I wouldn't gave an issue with it if thus thread were started last September for the 2014 season.

Guess it just makes me an ########.

No, you're entitled to your opinion, and maybe we were a bit harsh. So its ok, imo

999957_760109010690400_2134365796_n.jpgBlue-Knights-New-Uniform.png

Team up for Between Angels and Demons Part 2?

• Like 1