Blue Knights New Uniforms...

Perhaps one should close their eyes and listen to their music. I did. It was wonderful. When I opened my eyes I saw butterscotch and snowflakes. Listen to the music. What does it say?

Their fine music softly says to my brain :... " you should close your eyes again". (Crown's uniforms from last season are hideous, imo.). If we like a Corps unis, and show visual, but not their music, should we be asked to cup our ears during it all as well and just enjoy the view ?

Edited by BRASSO

The background picture is from Canada...but it is indicative of Colorado.

If the picture is of Canada, then it's indicative of Canada. Not Colorado. Just sayin.

Waaaaaaaaiiiit a second. This sort of thing has happened in these parts before.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/did-another-colorado-political-campaign-use-the-wrong-mountains

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/schaffer-yanks-ad-after-it-shows-wrong-mountain

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/07/oops-colo-candidate-puts-wrong-mountains-web-site/

Who put this campaign together, anyway? And what did I give my money to? :-P

Edited by ChuckH

Oh gawd... Hurry up June, as now we're reduced to debating the authenticity of distant mountains in uniform advertisements.

See what you Corps create in your fanbase with your offseason blackout of real live practices ? We here are now creating offseason mountains out of molehills... literally ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

I love them. I'm guessing the sash on the corps proper and the apron thingy on the guard will move really nicely since it's a pretty diaphanous material. One of the things that has always bugged me about BD's leg cape is that it's so heavy looking. It just kind of flops. I like BK's much better.

+1 Like for use of "diaphanous" on DCP :-)

• Like 2

I love them. it's a pretty diaphanous material. .

I think I used to change this on my little ones in the middle of the night when my wife was exhausted and told me to do it if I wanted my breakfast prepared for the next morning. BK's are self absorbant I would presume ?

I think I used to change this on my little ones in the middle of the night when my wife was exhausted and told me to do it if I wanted my breakfast prepared for the next morning. BK's are self absorbant I would presume ?

Since diaphanous means light, delicate, translucent, very thin, etc. if you had anything to do with that sort of material on a baby you likely had MAJOR problems

• Like 2

Since diaphanous means light, delicate, translucent, very thin, etc. if you had anything to do with that sort of material on a baby you likely had MAJOR problems

True, but diaper changing was the least of my major " problems" with my lovely run around darlings blissfully scampering around all the rooms in the house at this tender age.

Edited by BRASSO

True, but diaper changing was the least of my major " problems" with my lovely run around darlings blissfully scampering around all the rooms in the house at this tender age.

Wow...we do need the season to start.