2014 uniforms

The sash is faded blue down to black.

Of course it is. Everybody who's anybody has a fade in their uniform!

• Like 1

Wow, this is shaping up to be the year of uniform changes. Of last year's top 12, five are doing complete overhauls (BD, Regiment, BAC, Blue Knights, and SOA, plus Crossmen); three are known to be doing modifications of some sort (Crown, Bloo, and Blue Stars), and three you can deduce are going to make modifications since they did show-specific modifications last year (SCV, Cavies, Madison). That leaves only Cadets in a completely unchanged uniform, unless you insist on counting the pit in white as a uniform change.

• Like 1

I will give my impressions tomorrow night.

they leaked it so I am not betraying any trust here. If that were the case I would shut up. besides it's only one day away.

Went back and it was already gone.

kind of roll my eyes when people talk about how amazing all the "details" on a uniform are. at a distance the BAC uniform looks like red shoulder tops, then all black. but let's wait and see them in the show. sometimes things that make no sense up close work really well moving on the field (and vice versa).

I just noticed last night that Boston's uniform has a quarter skirt, BD thingy on the wearer's left side. Man I feel slow. It looks ok, but not very necessary. I'm sure some will love that particular piece of the uniform.

tumblr_n72w1alN2P1r53fh8o1_1280.jpg

Edited by jjeffeory

I just noticed last night that Boston's uniform has a quarter skirt, BD thingy on the wearer's left side. Man I feel slow. It looks ok, but not very necessary. I'm sure some will love that particular piece of the uniform.

tumblr_n72w1alN2P1r53fh8o1_1280.jpg

Is Boston not wearing bibs? I don't understand the black T-shirt hanging out of the corps proper.

Edited by myopinion

https://31.media.tumblr.com/e574de362acb10c53989e3b49b7e2909/tumblr_mz5e84UqrO1r949kdo1_500.jpg

Found this using a google image search. Any ideas?

Edited by Jason Harrison

Minnesota Brass?