Sunrisers LIMITED positions available

The Sunrisers had an awesome weekend! Rehearsal and Salute to Israel Parade

We've added several new members on Saturday to the corps and have limited brass and guard positions available.

So, if you are on the fence - now would be the time to jump on board. Send me a message or e-mail me on dhobart1@gmail.com and I'll connect you with our caption heads for more information. You still have a chance to be part of the 60th anniversary Sunrisers!

Great news Sun!

What sort of target numbers are we looking at?

"Limited positions" is a good thing.

Beats the heck out of "We need 25 more horns so we can field 30." :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring

Sitting around 30-32 Looking to fill a few spots to get the corps around 34-35 horns. Looking like (**subject to change**) we have 14 trumpets, 6 Mellos, 7 baritones, and 4 tubas at the moment.

As you know one or two members drop from time to time, so we are being a bit proactive. Looking for a couple tubas and baritones, specifically.

It's an awesome book - - and a great group to be with! I'm loving every second :)

Edited by David Hobart

Hear the corps sounded great playing Procession going up the Ave in Sundays parade l wish the corps a great season you will be turning many heads this season ,Good to know my old corps is in good hands ,

marched 63--69 back in 74 as drum major---back 80-83 83 corps director back in 2007 interim director

always bleed orange sweat blue once a Sunrisers always a Sunriser