Drone wars

I've seen several corps utilizing drones this season perricularly one photo I have seen showed cavies with like 5 quad copters. this will provide great information for corps design and excellant visual eye candy for internet fans. Anyone know what brand and the cost of these drones? Also hypotheticaly who has air superiority right now and if a actual dog fight broke out who would win and why.

I attended a rehearsal this past weekend where a drone was used. Good lord that thing was annoying. Even several hundred feet up, then buzzing noise from the single drone was disruptive. I think for PR purposes and the occasional use to make a video, it's fine. But for regular use or at a show it would be over the top

If one is used at a show I paid to attend, I would be very tempted to use some anti-drone weaponry.

I just wonder if someone will suggest they be legalized for use in a show.

Wait....no I don't.

Would they be illegal?

It would be cool to do a video display on huge screen from the POV of a drone...say a Trooper sunburst while it is happening. We'd certainly see how straight a company front is!!!

Would they be illegal?

It would be cool to do a video display on huge screen from the POV of a drone...say a Trooper sunburst while it is happening. We'd certainly see how straight a company front is!!!

Would be cool; dunno if the risk (drone breaks drops & hits a member) would be worth the "cool" factor though. There is video of various different over-head cameras falling in the middle of various football games, and while those are significantly heavier than a drone, a drone falling on an unsuspecting person would not be comfortable

• Like 1