Drone wars

Yes! And with you and Brasso in the stands they'll be assured of enough hot air to keep them aloft!

Ba dum bump.

Tip your waitress.

You do look sort of cute in your waitress outfit, but please go and quickly refill the water glasses for everyone at my table now, if you want a generous tip.

Edited by BRASSO

Hm. Do any of these have a stable enough hover mode and enough juice in the batteries to simulate the ever-changing angle/position of the judges' box for the length of a run-through? (Both as a practice target for the horns, and a point to get video from.)

Edit: And by "ever-changing," I mean from show-to-show. The drifting press box won't be implemented by DCI until the 2016 season.

Edited by ChuckH

The Cavaliers have joined the party!

cavdrone_zpsd80da184.jpg

Looks like they'll be using their drone fleet to deliver Hebrew National hotdogs to corps members directly on the field as they play! Saves valuable rehearsal time currently wasted on meal breaks!

It's not drum corps anymore!

Back in the day we used Estes rockets and micro film none of this propeller and video crap!

Pfft! That's amateur stuff. We had an operative in Moscow stealing photos that the Soviet spy satellites happened to catch of our rehearsals.

jezz, when I marched, the only thing hovering over my head at practice were mosquitos and other flying pesky critters.

Can these drones spray insecticide when they're airborne, or would the EPA have a fit ?

Edited by BRASSO

Pfft! That's amateur stuff. We had an operative in Moscow stealing photos that the Soviet spy satellites happened to catch of our rehearsals.

Oh please. I'd set a camera timer on a Polaroid, toss it straight up in the air, catch the camera, and then synchronize a catch of the picture as it slowly drifted down in the wind a few yards away from where I took the shot in the direction I was marching. All while I spun a rifle.

• Like 2

Oh please. I'd set a camera timer on a Polaroid, toss it straight up in the air, catch the camera, and then synchronize a catch of the picture as it slowly drifted down in the wind a few yards away from where I took the shot in the direction I was marching. All while I spun a rifle.

.... an then you awoke from your night's dream.