DrumScorps - coming soon to Windows Phone

Please for android???

Some exciting stuff is on the way! I've migrated all of my data from the text files being used before to a database. This means more complex and useful queries are now possible. For instance, I could search for

"What is the highest score by a corps from California in the first week of June since 1986?" OR

"What is the largest jump in score from one show to the next by any Open Class corps?" OR

"Which DCI champion won the fewest number of shows in their championship season?"

(After second glance, this is starting to sound like some of those crazy baseball stats you see on ESPN: "Such and such is the only third basemen to ever hit a grandslam on Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor day in a single season without recording another hit in any of those games.")

These are just a few examples of the types of things that are now possible. The answer to pretty much any question involving events, corps, and scores is now possible. I'm currently working on ways to harness the database in a useful manner within the app. One way will be the leaderboards and score trend charts that have been requested.

Also, things are looking good for an iPhone version of the app as well. No timeline yet, but should be ready before the 2015 season rolls around.

Edited by drewboo127
  • Like 1