Johnstown - Take Two

I know that commercial. I saw it at a film festival in the late 1990s, in a collection titled "World's Best Commercials" for the previous year. But it wasn't advertising a car. At the end, a title in Dutch asked, "Engels leren?", which means, "Want to learn English?" The American audience I saw it with roared with laughter.

I just looked it up. The video is on youtube. I won't link, but it's easy to find if one searches for "world's funniest commercial" or for "Outhere Brothers", the hip-hop group whose song was used.

Yes, I think that's the one. It's been a while since I've seen the commercial. It was just an example to illustrate part of what I was talking about and it's hilarious.

Once mm are comfortable with their "spots", don't most corps pick up the pace?

Yes, but there's only so much pace on which you can pick up.

• Like 1

All of the links have been posing a problem, that being that they are private? Why is this happening? is this just me?

Cadets posted on FB they would send the link if you missed due to technical problems. It was under one of the posts advertising the live broadcast.

This link seems to allow viewing right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_fVL_sBOaA

Edited by brichtimp
  • Like 1

This link seems to allow viewing right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_fVL_sBOaA

Thank you for the updated link. I wasn't able to log on until it was over. Bandwidth issue I am sure.