Johnstown - Take Two

if they dont have the rights to the quotes and everything is blacked out or silenced id be ######. Its the same thing as 12.25 with all the sound clips at once then big hit.

Agreed. All the parts leading up to the big hit at the end were essential to creating the impact and silencing that part ruined the recording for me completely.

I hate to say it, but this "encore" piece has been the most entertaining (for me) so far. Also the best use of the stage. Alas, it IS only June, and one thing I have learned is to never hate too much on a Cadets show in June, because I just might love it come August. (This has happened many times)

Man its crazy how far ahead of SCV they are...

what was the song before all the quotes. Its really bothering me I know it but I cant think of who played it.

Appalachian Spring?

Oh, wait, you mean before they arc'ed up? Grover's Corner. See SCV 1985.

And I got home just in time to see the last 1:30. All I want to know is...

Where's the JIVE?!

Yes, I know it's early, but you can't teach jive. You either know where the "ah" of the beat is, or you sound like that.

That said, I missed the run through. Anyone know if it will be rebroadcast anywhere?

Edited by garfield