2014 Cavaliers

I'm not particularly invested or a huge fan of the cavies but I figured they deserve a topic by now. Start off the convo with this picture they just revealed of their front ensemble set up this year!

Facebook_marimba_cover_photo_0.jpg

Intriguing, read something about the front ensemble being integrated into the show somewhere. Haven't heard a lot out of them, but I just got one of those deep inside feelings that they're gonna be great. Might be the Taco Bell I had yesterday, I dunno. They're one of my major hype corps this year.

Edited by DrumManTx

In the cavaliers blog they mention each musical movement will feature something new for the front ensemble and the performer.

Exploring the field.

Ensemble integration.

Dynamic listening environments.

Cesario also mentions in the podcast that the Cavies are the one corps he promised not to reveal information about. He does state that while everyone has guessed it will be a vampire show he jokes that there's way more to it then just vampires.

Edited by GREENBLUE

In the pics on Facebook the corps is practicing in black marching shoes. Don't think they'd be wearing white pants with black shoes.

Has been an interesting pre tour though. Haven't seen any pics of the new drums yet either. Only thing I know for sure is that the brass got all new Yamaha horns.

Just a few more days till fan appreciation night. Hopefully more info will be revealed soon.

Edited by GREENBLUE