Thank you from the Caballeros

The 10th Annual Cabs at the Beach is in the books, I want to thank the City of Wildwood and Mayor Troiano for their continued support to of the Caballeros and the DCA. Thank you to all of the corps, Windsor Regiment and Fusion Core for putting on wonderful performances so early in June.

Congratulation to the Reading Buccaneers on your victory last night and a Thank you to our very own Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni Corps, your support of the competing corps is second to none, what we have no other drum corps family can match.

I want to thank the fans for making this in my opinion one of the best weekends in Drum Corps, once again selling out for the 10th year in a row.

Lastly, we the Adminstaion of the corps want to thank the members, staff and support staff for all of your hard work during the off season getting the 2014 Caballero corps ready for battle this season. If your performance Saturday night is any indication of what is in store it's going to be a great ride.

We look forward to seeing everyone during the season, and don't for get to get your tickets for the 50th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix, Saturday July 12th, 13 drum corps will be performing this year. Tickets are available at www.CrownTickets.com

• Like 2

Thank you as always Cabs for inviting Fusion. We have such a great weekend overall all the time. It's a GREAT WAY to start the season. Everything was wonderful as usual :o)

See you Saturday.

• Like 1