SCV 2014

My brief review of the Citrus College show is posted.

http://tapper7.com/socal-drum-corps-weekend/

Thanks to fellow alumni, friends, supporters. Everyone who showed up.

Much love Xmas Tree, Tapper aka "Cud"

• Like 1

Great review!

Thank you so much for reading it! I set up Google Analytics on the site and since I posted the review, I got 200 hits JUST from DCP. FB threw in a few hundred and we just received new readers from Mexico, Brazil, Russia and Indonesia...most are Brazilian! My readers are the most important people to me so thank you RockEuph and thank you DCP. Now that's what I call Drum Corps International!

Edited by Tapper7
  • Like 2

My brief review of the Citrus College show is posted.

http://tapper7.com/socal-drum-corps-weekend/

Thanks to fellow alumni, friends, supporters. Everyone who showed up.

Much love Xmas Tree, Tapper aka "Cud"

Thanks for a great review but more importantly thank you for helping the Ms Amana crew. It is a great crew and and I'm sure your help was much appreciated. I spent three days in Tollhouse with the corps before the season started. The first day I helped unpack and paint the pillows. The second day I worked on Ms Amana for lunch and dinner and the third day I worked on uniforms. My job was braiding and attaching the braiding to the jackets. I had a great time with some great staff and help. Of course I spent the evenings in the stadium watching rehearsals. It is great watching them learn step by step. At one point I remember hearing a caption head say, congratulations you have just learned 14 seconds of the show. I bet those hamburgers were great . Not the flat frozen kind but big hand made with a dimple in the top to keep them plump and juicy. One afternoon when I was there that was what was served for lunch. I must say that the Ms Amana crew works hard cooking for 250 4 times a day and the meals are the greatest. Thanks for your support and a great review.

Thank you for the kind words and Web hits. It's a pleasure to cook. Period. Cooking for Santa Clara - Transcendent in honor, humility and fun. Wanted to drop everything and just volunteer for the rest of the tour but...life. Maybe next year.

i just wanted to say, not that i don't like 2014, but every time i hear the show i really miss the 2004 scv.

• Like 1

I really wanna see cavs vs scv on same judging panel.

Just watched the 6/28 vid. They still have holes? And are they missing two from their cymbal line???