SCV 2014

Can't wait! As always..... I'll be at the Stanford show on the 21st. Back home in time for the cinecast on Monday! Life is good. Go SCV!

Are they using the same uniform as last year? I guess the detals will change to match the show.

Feels like we know so little about SCV compared with the rest of the field. Anyone been to any recent practices care to share anything? Heck we don't even know what the uniforms look like yet!

This is not a normal rehash. This show is a MONSTER. After watching the show, I have SCV as my frontrunner. Their brass seems slightly younger than last year, but wow what a SOUND. Visually, I already felt like Vanguard was top 2 in feet and this year they seem to be on track to be up there again. The drill is also a huge step up! (Especially staging wise! What a change from 2011!)

I don't want to say anymore because this is SUCH a drastic change from 2013 (in a good way I may add) and nobody will see this coming.

I'm calling it now. SCV Top 3 if not 1st.

• Like 7

This is not a normal rehash. This show is a MONSTER. After watching the show, I have SCV as my frontrunner. Their brass seems slightly younger than last year, but wow what a SOUND. Visually, I already felt like Vanguard was top 2 in feet and this year they seem to be on track to be up there again. The drill is also a huge step up! (Especially staging wise! What a change from 2011!)

I don't want to say anymore because this is SUCH a drastic change from 2013 (in a good way I may add) and nobody will see this coming.

Absolutely. I love how transparent their sound is. No rough pushing, just beautiful, clear tones.

Man I can't wait until this Saturday... I can't believe I've only heard about a minute of their music so far, and it was only brass.

Can't wait! As always..... I'll be at the Stanford show on the 21st. Back home in time for the cinecast on Monday! Life is good. Go SCV!

Why not go to the Clovis show? :silly:

The SCV website says they have a dress rehearsal tonight that is open to the public (if you literally can't wait).