BUYER BEWARE: XYMOX PERCUSSION

centertenor

I was a little skeptical about this post at first...not that I ever need or will need to order percussion equipment...but after further quick investigation...I found some disturbing customer complaints on ripoffreport.com...it seems this behavior has been going on for quite a long time.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/XYMOX%20PERCUSSION

I've been lurking for a while but had to chime in on this one. I had a much less pleasant experience than the OP regarding a product ordered from Xyomx. This was about 2 years ago. Jen and Kevin both called me on my cell and called me all kinds of foul names for pointing out the product I ordered was not what I actually received. I have been a percussionist for over 25 years, have more pads than I care to admit and have experience making pads and dealing with rubber suppliers, so when I'm told I don't know what I'm XXXXing talking about (followed by more foul language), I simply won't deal with it. It took several months to get a refund. I will never recommend anyone sending their money to this company. I know many love the products, but their version of customer service is beyond unacceptable and make the product useless to me.

BBB complaints are essentially useless. File complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs.

Hes actually a really nice guy. Unless you are completely stupid lol. Great with kids.

if you watch the British version of Kitchen Nightmares, he is FAR less abusive. He ratchets up his approach here in the US.

Ramsay's abrasiveness is not what I was referring to, but rather the monumentally poor customer service of one of the restaurants he was called in to help. It made national news last year. Google Amy's Baking Company to learn more. Sorry for taking the thread off-topic.

Edited by seen-it-all

Given their practices, what's the over/under before one of them joins DCP to report this thread and try and have it removed?

Moving this to the appropriate forum... We can be a bit lenient in the off season but now that corps are actually on the field for real, we need to keep threads to the appropriate forums.

Sorry.