BUYER BEWARE: XYMOX PERCUSSION

centertenor

I've seen similar complaints in other drum forums. This isn't a recent issue, either.

It's a shame, because I really like their products. I've had several snare pads of theirs that I've used, and liked them all. Was considering buying a tenor pad... yeah.

Mike

This sounds oddly familiar to the stories about Jim Laab's Music in Wisconsin. Except their cheap trash drums with Trixon stickers are no better than their service skills.

• 5 years later...

Hi! I am an ex employee of Xymox Percussion. You guys may know me as customer service and the response to your emails. I plan to go to the news and every single platform I possible can to make sure people know exactly what Xymox is doing not only to their customers but employees as well as THEY ARE A SCAM. I was very very wronged by this company and I would love to collect stories and anything from customers and I want to help you guys all out if I can. I no longer work for this disgusting company and I want to be a part of getting them taken down forever for STEALING money as that is absolutely what they do. Here is my PERSONAL email address and I would love to be contacted! 

Christiballew11@gmail.com PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY INFORMATION 

This is my personal Facebook please feel free to contact me on here. 

@Christaytious is my personal Instagram please feel free to contact me there 

@Christaytious is my personal twitter please feel free to contact me there