2014 Rankings (by most recent score)

Bucs have two weeks between shows ,they where off last week-end and this week-end ,then they have the 16th there in Scranton ,and the 23rd is there show ? Most corps are seeing week-ends with no shows ,Cabs ,Sky ,Sun ,Bush,Cadets 2 ,the corps with the most shows this season looks to be Fusion .

ok so now how many weeks has it been since the bucs had a show? 2 weeks? and after this week it will be 3 . am i right or is my memory failing me again? and if so how will they ever catch up?

they were out 7/26, took 8/2 off.

I always thought that having a few weekends without the benefit of seeing a judging panel would hurt. Obviously hard working members with a competent staff overcomes this perceived problem. Years back, it was unheard of taking ONE weekend off never mind a few.

I always thought that having a few weekends without the benefit of seeing a judging panel would hurt. Obviously hard working members with a competent staff overcomes this perceived problem. Years back, it was unheard of taking ONE weekend off never mind a few.

If I remember correctly, and forgive me...my memory is starting to go at my extreme age, but in 2009 Reading performed in less shows than they are performing in this year and we all know how 2009 turned out.

If I remember correctly, and forgive me...my memory is starting to go at my extreme age, but in 2009 Reading performed in less shows than they are performing in this year and we all know how 2009 turned out.

the difference then was they were way ahead then. i think the staff was a little different and they have turnover since then.

I completely advocate taking a full weekend off...no rehearsal...at the end of July or early August. It's beneficial to get away, do something else, and recharge your batteries.

• Like 3

I completely advocate taking a full weekend off...no rehearsal...at the end of July or early August. It's beneficial to get away, do something else, and recharge your batteries.

again we agree to disagree. see a pattern here john?

the difference then was they were way ahead then. i think the staff was a little different and they have turnover since then.

Not to mention the fact that in subsequent years Reading's program has become increasingly more...what's a good word?...difficult? And from what I've been told, and I will see for myself in Scranton, Readings 2014 program sort of pushes the envelope in terms of content for a weekends only drum corps. This, and obviously finances, probably plays a role in their decision to take additional weekends off. And it's bad for the circuit.

Not to mention the fact that in subsequent years Reading's program has become increasingly more...what's a good word?...difficult? And from what I've been told, and I will see for myself in Scranton, Readings 2014 program sort of pushes the envelope in terms of content for a weekends only drum corps. This, and obviously finances, probably plays a role in their decision to take additional weekends off. And it's bad for the circuit.

it was also bad to do 5 or 6 shows a couple of years ago and kick every bodies ###. not good for DCA