DCI West - Stanford, CA

Super excited about BD this year. Listened to the music on their website and was blown away. I think they are going to sweep this year.

SCV didn't have a full show. BD is right on time.

I've been luck enough to see BD live and in my face over 20 seasons of shows… I try very hard to like them, and I'm open to like them 2014 as well…
I look forward to seeing them in my face next weekend.

fingers crossed.

I've liked the recordings on soundcloud so far

Edited by Cop

Part of my beef with the fan network is that it didn't exist 10 years ago... Y'all, we were DIRTY when we came out in '04... And get this - the show was incomplete! I think we stopped like halfway through the closer for the first week or so... And then we scrapped that ending about halfway through the season and completely redid it... And THEN we added the tag ending a week before finals...

Things change. It's part of the game. Just enjoy it and know it's not over until it's over.

• Like 2

Upgrade in talent? Umm, Making noise is not soley based on talent. In fact the thing marching the great design concepts is already a great amount of talent and dedication.

It wasn't meant to be an insult. I don't think anyone believes BK gets the experience and talent that corps like SCV, BD, and Crown get. I'm just saying that their design is up there with the best in DCI.

• Like 1