Drums in the Bluegrass - Lexington

Ok, I like the voicing in the low brass, very dense and dark chords! Saucedo, right?

Going to be a good show, thought it was Bluecoats for a moment, then recognized the song.

1) yes Saucedo is writing

2) Brass caption head marched Coats and was co-caption there couple years ago. Hornline is making huge improvements.

• Like 1

Really? Why don't they just give out scores of the corps that already performed, like yesterday?

Oh what the heck, why not just go all the way, and just give out the scores and placements before they go on and be done with the placement suspense that for many of us is simply too much for us to bear.

Via Brad Furlano ED of the Blue Stars "DCI has a policy for weather interrupted shows. Last night's show crossed the threshold for public release of scores. Tonight's did not..." from Facebook

1 Blue Stars 0.000

1 Spirit of Atlanta 0.000

1 Bluecoats 0.000

1 The Cavaliers 0.000

scores are in. Bluecoats didnt live up to the hype with a score of 0. Im expecting 60+ point jumps at their next shows. Should be interesting to see what happens after this 4 way tie. :silly:

The caps are now up on the DCI website for those that are interested.

The caps are now up on the DCI website for those that are interested.

Not at all in agreement with the Music Analysis ranking. Come on, Eubanks, you're better than that!

Just got home from the show. Very disappointed I REALLY wanted to see the Bluecoats tonight. I didn't want to see them first in the theatre. Oh well. I would have stayed till midnight if I could have! Well I guess the theatre will have to do.

I really enjoyed Bluestars. Nice sound and complete package. A little to gimmicky with the theme but I really enjoyed it.

I wasn't a big fan of Spirits show. They did a nice job playing. There was too much singing and I didn't really love the drill.

All and all both shows were enjoyable though and the rest of my party really enjoyed them.

• Like 3

1 Blue Stars 0.000

1 Spirit of Atlanta 0.000

1 Bluecoats 0.000

1 The Cavaliers 0.000

scores are in. Bluecoats didnt live up to the hype with a score of 0. Im expecting 60+ point jumps at their next shows. Should be interesting to see what happens after this 4 way tie. :silly:

Rumor on the street was their performance tonight was a little bit off. A lot of people missing their dots (by well over 100 yards, you could barely even see them!!) and VERY quiet playing (to the point where you couldn't even hear them!!). I expected way better

• Like 1