Blue Knights 2014 - "That One Second"

Alternates.... They always have two with them at all times so perhaps one was an injury

I know that sometimes or a lot of times BK is not the sexy topic to talk about on DCP, but they sure should be.... While folks continue to plug them in at 11-12 come finals they're making a big time run. 78.8 last night in Wash. That's huge.... They were 8 pointed by Santa Clara a few weeks ago and now have chopped that to 3.4! That's a significant stat. I feel they'll be competing with Phantom and even Cavies before its done.

I think they have a great show this year. It will be interesting to see how they stack up once they see everyone. But I have a strong feeling they will sit 7-9 when all is said and done.

Great show last night! Shaping up to be a special season.... I Go On

• Like 1

Great show last night! Shaping up to be a special season.... I Go On

I didn't particularly like BK's unis when I saw them depicted in preseason, but seeing them live last nite on FN they seem bright, airy, fresh. If I was still a smoker, I'd say they look like a Cool Menthol ( haha !.

Nice show this year from BK.. they seemed to have moved away from their dark and esoteric shows we used to get from BK, and the judges seem to be responding well to that change of styles. Their bright and airy new unis, fit this brighter vibe we're getting from them now too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Agree.... Like a breathe if fresh air

Awesome.... I've got three former students marching, 2 on staff and 1 volunteering with them. Over the years a lot of my current a d ex students march BK and I marched there in 97 and 98. Always fun to see those you love doing something so great:)

Edited by wesleyrp
  • Like 2