Blue Knights 2014 - "That One Second"

Ralph Harrison is on the design team? Wow!

I bet BK moves up to 7th next weekend.

Would really hurt to see phantom fall that far down honestly... They're my favorite corps based on the sheer number of shows that I've enjoyed from them. However, I feel like BK's production is much better than PR this year and definitely deserve a place in the top 7.

• Like 1

Watching this show on the Fan Network again because it's just so gorgeous. I don't know if its the dome in San Antonio or the mic placement or what but the narration is is a bit too 'ethereal' at times and I can't make out what's being said.

Anyone got a transcript?

Love EMO Shows. Good Luck BK. Well done!

This show will be top 7 on Saturday night.

I'm really conflicted. I'm really really starting to enjoy phantom's show this year but at the same BK is putting something really special on the field this year. As beautiful as PR 2010. Can't both of these corps just tie for 1st?

• Like 2

I've had friends marching BK since 2002. There were definitely enjoyable shows, but always maintaining their "dark" theme. I think this show, since 02, is their best complete package for a show. I've never heard a crowd react to a BK show like I did in Dallas the other night.

Question for the discerning eyes: Does the uniform look baggy on the majority of the corps? I'm mainly referring to the bibbers/pants, but there are jackets in question as well. I'm of the understanding that most corps do a re-tailoring halfway through the season due to weight loss :) Do you think this is the problem, or is it the design/engineering of the uniform/materials?

I seem to remember BK asking for volunteers to help with tailoring...somewhere in Oregon, maybe Washington. I don't recall anything since then. I can ask my son about that after the show tonight.

I've had friends marching BK since 2002. There were definitely enjoyable shows, but always maintaining their "dark" theme. I think this show, since 02, is their best complete package for a show. I've never heard a crowd react to a BK show like I did in Dallas the other night.

Question for the discerning eyes: Does the uniform look baggy on the majority of the corps? I'm mainly referring to the bibbers/pants, but there are jackets in question as well. I'm of the understanding that most corps do a re-tailoring halfway through the season due to weight loss :) Do you think this is the problem, or is it the design/engineering of the uniform/materials?