TOC- THE exSIGHTment OF SOUND; Houston, TX

You know nothing about the Blue Devils. Trust me when I tell you that if they do get passed, it would do absolutely nothing to their morale, which has been of the highest order since 1973.

Nobody loses more gracefully than the Blue Devils. Think about. When someone says that they marched BD, very rarely is the year that they marched of any consequence to the implications that come from them having been a Blue Devil.

Low morale... my left elbow...

• Like 1

Love love love love love love love love love the cavaliers show this season! Fantastic!!!

I will be writing a review of the show tomorrow.

I like this guy. He knows how to enjoy himself.

I mean, I doubt the wind happened only during *Crowns* performance...

But domes are better for visual reads all around.

Crown is one of the only groups out there taking lots of risks that can make things even more challenging when the elements are involved. Guards with less demand will succeed more in poor environmental conditions. Crown yearly takes incredible risks and pulls it off! I wouldn't count the season based on this one really windy event. Let's see what happens in the dome Saturday.

• Like 1

You know nothing about the Blue Devils. Trust me when I tell you that if they do get passed, it would do absolutely nothing to their morale, which has been of the highest order since 1973.

"You know nothing [about the Blue Devils], Jon Snow!"

• Like 3

Crown is one of the only groups out there taking lots of risks that can make things even more challenging when the elements are involved. Guards with less demand will succeed more in poor environmental conditions. Crown yearly takes incredible risks and pulls it off! I wouldn't count the season based on this one really windy event. Let's see what happens in the dome Saturday.

I think there are several guards out there with high demand.

• Like 4

I don't know about one corps risks vs. another, but I will say that some of the equipment work Crown's guard is doing is really interesting.

The rifle book is lots of fun.

I've always thought that the start time of this show should be about an hour later. Both times I attended this event I noticed a lot more people arriving late than any show I could remember. It's Houston, rush hour has barely ended, it's Friday, and it's the most popular route for anyone headed up to Austin. I can get to San Antonio almost as quickly and I actually live in Houston.

Amen! I left from the Magnolia area with a 45 minute buffer and still managed to miss both The Bluecoats and Carolina Crown. Ridiculous!

Did Coats really just beat the champions? Whoa

They were amazing, and deserved It! I even thought SCV deserved to beat crown. This is coming from a crown fan.

• Like 2