Drum Corps & Popcorn Where Are Going the Show?

My friends and I were going to take in the movies in Mosul.

But it looks like the Cinema there is closed now for religious cleansing reasons.. 'for how long, who knows.. so Plan B looks like Lowell, Ma.

Plus, wouldn't it be like 2:30 in the morning? You, my friend, are dedicated...

I was there and saw it live. Will probably go to Leesburg, VA and see it again with locals.

This show was worth the 6 hour drive to see it live.

We will be at Joliet Illinois watching! Hopefully they show lots of front ensemble of Boston!! Our son will be on left of screen playing vibes!!

For those of you going to see this - I hope you have a good time! I would love to be able to go to the cinema here in Montreal and watch drum corps with a big bag of popcorn - but it's not available here.

For those who have ajoining cinemas who think it's too loud, I guess they never went to see Godzilla. That was a lot louder than SCV 2009.

EDWARDS ALHAMBRA RENAISSANCE STADIUM 14 & IMAX in Alhambra, CA

Maybe I should do that one. The people I'm going with are coming from Pasadena. I'm in Chino Hills; looks like Alhambra would be better. Thanks for pointing out that there's an Alhambra show. Also it's Regal, which I get points for going to and free popcorn!

I’ve informed my fan club of my viewing location through our news letter but will have to start the meet and greet an hour earlier than thought due to overwhelming demand

Moo

Still trying to decide if I am going to go. But this is my location as well!

Did you end up going? It was a good time. I only had to ask them to turn up the volume one time. I still would have liked it louder but my wife told me to stop complaining!

Edited by frank4now