Bridgeport Predictions

Please stop doing this in every single prediction thread. It's old. Very old.

And DCP has an ignore feature

He's done it literally since the day DCP opened, years before you joined. I think it's funny. So, you keep on posing that, Jeff.

Oh I will.

Folks are just jealous because Mr. Ream is always right!

People hate that fact

Hmm, going to be a difficult decision to make.

Write a DCW like review where everyone was wonderful, just review what I saw/heard, or speak my mind as well. Heh.

The best route is usually to be honest but polite. More C.S. Lewis than John Simon. (Although when Simon is on a tear, it sure can be entertaining.)

Hey, Hurcs Guy:

(1. Happy 60th !!!!)

2. I don't know why the chicken crossed the road. But here's what I DO know....

.....I recently placed an order through Amazon for one egg and one chicken...... They shipped from different suppliers. The chicken arrived yesterday. So the answer to "which came first, the chicken or the egg" is clearly THE CHICKEN.

Joe

ha ha very funny. Not sure why you are wishing me a happy 60th since I am only in my mid 40's. Just kidding LOL. I understand how my user name can be a tad bit misleading but I guess it's worth mentioning that I have not been involved in drum corps in well over 10 years. I am just a fan now and do the best I can to go to these local shows to show support for the home team.

Why won't anybody answer my question about the chicken crossing the road? :tounge2: LOL

The chicken crossed the road to see his friend............Gregory...... Peck!...............................Ba Da Dum!

Edited by fish66

I think he was wishing the Hurcs a happy 60th ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

I think he was wishing the Hurcs a happy 60th ...

:-)

I know he was and I appreciate that. I couldn't help but to respond with a little joke. That's just my silly humor kicking in. I tend to be in rare form when I am on vacation. Hope nobody takes my dry humor too seriously. PS. I really enjoyed the Barnum show. All of the corps seemed to be in better shape than they were last year in June + it's great to see the Skyliners back. It only gets better from here. :satisfied:

Edited by HurcsGuyGD.