Pittsburgh PA

I anyone there? Bueller?

ferris-bueller.jpg

• Like 2

Boston is performed the best I've seen them this year. Not as many drops as their first performance but the guard is sloppy. The animal family show is growing on me.

• Like 1

Boston is performed the best I've seen them this year. Not as many drops as their first performance but the guard is sloppy. The animal family show is growing on me.

Can someone please explain where these From the Press Box numbers are coming from?

It's a website I use to get show line-ups, start times, and sometimes the judging panel. The numbers I posted are actually times; I don't know why they format them with decimals and not colons.

It's a website I use to get show line-ups, start times, and sometimes the judging panel. The numbers I posted are actually times; I don't know why they format them with decimals and not colons.

Please go answer him on the main forum..he made a topic about it there...not sure why

Edited by Liahona

Can someone please explain where these From the Press Box numbers are coming from?

Do you suppose that these numbers are actually performance times with a "." standing in for ":"?

Edit: What he ^ said.

Edited by cfirwin3

Please go answer him on the main forum..he made a topic about it there...not sure why

Thanks. Already a number of replies there.

Hi Fred! I heard you were touring.

Did you get a chance to hear Spirit? If so, thoughts?

Cadets are just performing at such a very high level it's incredible! All captions are solid. Another great performance!