Best shows of the year so far.

152 members have voted

1. 1. vote

Another DCP poll.

Now that we have seen several shows, which seem to be the biggest crowd pleasers or most impressive shows we have seen so far?

1) Bluecoats

2) Cavaliers

3) Crown

4) SCV

If I had to choose 4 to watch on any given night, this would be it!

• Like 1

After seeing the cavies show, it would be sad to see them stay in the 6-8 range yet again.

• Like 1

haven't seen bluecoats show yet, but my section leader from 2013 is marching with them and Ive heard great things.

Yes, I was shocked at what a difference their show was to me from Indy to Akron. One of my favorites this year, even above SCV (and I was saying SCV seemed waaay better at Stanford when I saw them live).

After seeing the cavies show, it would be sad to see them stay in the 6-8 range yet again.

Edited by superOOk

Are you living under a rock?

haven't seen bluecoats show yet, but my section leader from 2013 is marching with them and Ive heard great things.

• Like 1

No I just haven't seen there show yet.

• Like 2

I'm completely obsessed with Crown this year.

Conceptual and musical step up from last year's incredible show. Bluecoats were also nice in theaters. I think this site waaaaay overhyped the whole deal so I was expecting a little more, because I was initially a little underwhelmed by the whole thing, but I like the concept and I think it could take them far, if not to first place. Scouts were really fun and I hope they clean it up big time, cause this show is top 5 worthy. Same with Boston and Cavies. Unfortunately I haven't seen Vanguard or BD yet, but I do have high hopes for both.

I don't know, everybody's really awesome and fun this year (save for Cadets, whose show goes way too far with the narration and, however clean it already is, doesn't really bring anything interesting to the field). Sorry this post turned into a bit of a rambling mess.

• Like 4