Action Jackson!

No, your pride won't let you take it down. Trust me, everyone hates it. What if EVERYONE on this forum had a giant photo in their signature? Don't you think it would get a little ridiculous?

Ask me how much I care about who hates it or not. There are plenty of people with large photos or banners in their signatures. I never thought that would be something to complain about. Either way, you can complain until you get blue in the face. I'm as indifferent about it now as I was when you posted that obnoxious request.

• Like 1

Ask me how much I care about who hates it or not. There are plenty of people with large photos or banners in their signatures. I never thought that would be something to complain about. Either way, you can complain until you get blue in the face. I'm as indifferent about it now as I was when you posted that obnoxious request.

You didn't answer my question. Do you think it would be a good thing if everyone had a giant photo in their signature? You don't think that the forum is BETTER if everyone doesn't post the same gigantic photo every single post?

You have lost the argument, but you are right that you can continue to be rude by posting that photo over and over and over and over....

You didn't answer my question. Do you think it would be a good thing if everyone had a giant photo in their signature? You don't think that the forum is BETTER if everyone doesn't post the same gigantic photo every single post?

You have lost the argument, but you are right that you can continue to be rude by posting that photo over and over and over and over....

Yup. Here's another post for you. Scroll down.

• Like 4

Fan,

There is an option to turn off the signatures. I turned them of eons ago.

At least there used to be...can't seem to find it now.

Edited by jaylogan

Nobody-Cares-Meme-11.jpg

• Like 1

Fan,

There is an option to turn off the signatures. I turned them of eons ago.

Please show him how to use it so he can stop whining about it.

• Like 1

Spirit of Atlanta's facebook page said they have two shows tonight. Any idea what that's about.