Mini Corps for 2014 - Who is in?

>>Is Opus 7 playing Opus One? :tongue:<<

Holy Criminies ... the St. Raphael's Bucs played Opus 1 in 1961 as their concert ... where the heck did you come up with that one Fran?

:-)

The Mills Brothers do a great version of that tune.. I'm a big fan of theirs.

Sayre could you marched any more corps ? why only 1 year each ? you missed a few up north you might have marched with ? LMAO

Impact of Orlando will be returning with our "Elements" show that showcases the sounds of Earth, Wind & Fire.

Lookin good for mini corp this season .a lot of new names adding to the list ,maybe next season Rocketeers be joining the Class A list ,way to go guys ,good luck

Edited by Florida Sun

The Rocketeers are working our way up gradually. Hoping for a few years of Mini Corps, SDCA, Sound Sport and WGI Winter Winds as we grow. It is sad to see so many fall by the wayside as they try to grow too fast. We competed Sound Sport in Huntsville and Atlanta this weekend. Lots of great feedback from the DCI judges. Looking forward to Rochester!

• Like 2

I have to admit, I miss the rivalries Ghost Riders had with Mass Brass, Golden Eagles and Erie Thunderbirds. About this time of the year the trash talking would commence in good fun!

• Like 3

I have to admit, I miss the rivalries Ghost Riders had with Mass Brass, Golden Eagles and Erie Thunderbirds. About this time of the year the trash talking would commence in good fun!

A newer, much younger version of the Erie Thunderbirds have plans to be there,.............look forward to seeing you Donny,............

• Like 2

Based on looking at their webpage Thunder Brigade from Maryland will be entering a mini-corp. I think they had planned a class A corps but were not sure if they would meet the minimum # requirement.

plus Erie Thunderbirds and Thunder Brigade

that's 11...if they all come as they say