I have nothing to back it up but I'm betting attendance is down this year. Few comments of shows in the show threads and very few reviews in the review forum. Either that or attendance is fine and there is a new fan base that doesn't know of dcp due to other social media.

or people left dcp because it was im right your wrong if you dont agree. These topics used to have so kuch conversation and now its like talking to yourself. My conversation during off-season.

Pacific Crest is doing the encore. Pics on twitter show a completely packed house.

I'm at the show right now and I can tell you that attendance is not down at all, in fact, the front stands were darn near sold out and full! It's still June, but all the groups put on a good early season show tonight.

• Like 1

Pacific Crest has some surprisingly great hornline moments, and when they perform standing still they sound a lot better than you'd expect given their average placement. Nice big, full sound and they have some good lead trumpets capping things off nicely!

• Like 1

Yup, very full stands. BD on fire! SCV very loud. PC encore scores soon.

76.65 SCV. 79.5 bd