Suit yourself. All I was looking for was some rational discussion on the subject, or at least an acknowledgment that 59 is greater than 46. If you want to respond childishly, obviously I can't stop you.

Getting us back on topic, I see that jjeffeory has kindly started a thread for this evening's Riverside performance, which was going to be my next suggestion, so this thread will probably see few further updates.

Suit yourself. All I was looking for was some rational discussion on the subject, or at least an acknowledgment that 59 is greater than 46. If you want to respond childishly, obviously I can't stop you.

Getting us back on topic, I see that jjeffeory has kindly started a thread for this evening's Riverside performance, which was going to be my next suggestion, so this thread will probably see few further updates.

Go to Facebook, I'll block any A holes from the group. send me a private msg if you would like via DCP

"Drum & Bugle Corps from 2000 to Present Day"

• Like 1

And a fine review it is, too.

• Like 2

which made me go and check, and indeed it is! Oh, and Santa Clara....LOVE THE TROMBONES IN THE OPENING STATEMENT! I was so neggie, until I got a taste of it on the Fan Network....lol

• Like 1

That was fast.

Just checked out The Academy on the FN from last night, it's dirty as hell, but I LOVE that show! One of my favorites of the year for sure, should clean up really nice. Get to see them twice this year.

It was very entertaining, even from outside the stadium and behind them. You could tell that it's a really great show.