Marine Drum & Bugle Corps on 'Fox and Friends'

According to their calendar, they are not scheduled for it as of yet. Some of that has to do with the limits on travel for performing military units. Officially, they can't say that when they respond. However, it is common knowledge that is the reason why they didn't do major trips last year, including the Texas State Fair. Hopefully, that will change.

Michael Boo started a thread about this last year, but it quickly devolved into political arguments about federal spending priorities.

• Like 1

As if MSNBC would show them

as if anyone would SEE them on MSNBC lol... I'm pretty sure reruns of 2012 on TNT at 3am get more of an audience

So cool the D&B was on the show this morning - sorry I missed it. They are always great!

Politics and personal feelings of cable "news entertainment" programming aside, it's always a great day to see USMC DBC on TV!!

Exactly!! :withstupid:

Too bad their tone quality is horrible, tone colors are missing, and they're severely limited in what they can play.

(end sarcasm)

Meh..... now if they were on MSNBC......

We'd see INT on TV before we'd ever see the U.S. Marine Drum & Bugle Corps agreeing to go on MSNBC ( or MSNBC inviting them for that matter. )

• Like 1

We'd see INT on TV before we'd ever see the U.S. Marine Drum & Bugle Corps agreeing to go on MSNBC ( or MSNBC inviting them for that matter. )

Yea, it's the MSNBC version of seeing intelligent science discussion on FOX News. You're more likely to see a unicorn on FOX News than intelligent discussion on topics like evolution, climate change, technology, medicine, etc.

• Like 1

Yea, it's the MSNBC version of seeing intelligent science discussion on FOX News. You're more likely to see a unicorn on FOX News than intelligent discussion on topics like evolution, climate change, technology, medicine, etc.

although fox is good for the conspiracy theories some love ...lol

Ugh, I thought I could get away from the political bull #### that I see on Facebook 24/7. Looks like I was wrong. Can we talk about the fact that they got to be on national news (which I happen to watch by the way, GUESS I'M AN EVIL RACIST GUN TOTING WOMAN OPPRESSING REDNECK RIGHT WING FORCEFUL CHRISTIAN NUT CASE), great exposure for them. I could say so much right now, but I won't. Because I like to talk about drum corps on here, and everyone has the right to watch whatever news network they please, and I'm not one to judge. Now can we please put that stupid crap up, stop slinging #### like monkeys, and talk about drum corps? Please and thank you. :sigh:

They sounded great.

Edited by DrumManTx