Summer Music Preview - Bristol RI

whoa...this is gonna be an epic summer

• Like 2

Bloooo!

These scores are more in line with what a July 3rd score should be....

He :-) And if I had to guess he'd probably credit movement a little more than the average DCI guard judge.

yeah I fixed that - hard to get a swing of 1.1 pts in a caption in a few days... that's all I was saying

but we also saw a big swing in the drum scores so maybe it is just the nature of early season performances and judges seeing the groups the first time...

Congrats to Bluecoats on trumping Crown and coming so close to Cadets but I'm saving my real congratulations until the full panels get in. I really hate these mini panels DCI does now but I understand the philosophy. GE always gets judged but then we miss out on half of the visual and music judges each time. It sucks as the staff can use the feedback about each section to maybe tweak something or get ideas from feedback from the judges...

Anyways, glad to see a real competition for first though. Anxious to see what happens when the Blue Devils and Vanguard are added into the mix of these 3 corps.

• Like 1

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! NOT THAT WORD AGAIN!!

as long as I don't hear aplenty...

• Like 1

Congrats to Bluecoats on trumping Crown and coming so close to Cadets but I'm saving my real congratulations until the full panels get in. I really hate these mini panels DCI does now but I understand the philosophy. GE always gets judged but then we miss out on half of the visual and music judges each time. It sucks as the staff can use the feedback about each section to maybe tweak something or get ideas from feedback from the judges...

Anyways, glad to see a real competition for first though. Anxious to see what happens when the Blue Devils and Vanguard are added into the mix of these 3 corps.

Agreed. So few shows anymore as it is...

I'd say BD will be in first and Vanguard in fifth when they all meet up head to head - the gaps BD is throwing down are impressive

Coats have a real shot at a medal and certainly a real shot at the win come Indy... very cool season so far