Summer Music Preview - Bristol RI

well - there's only 1 east coast leader if you want to get technical hahahahaha (joking!)

I agree. BD will be in front by 1.5 points. Once we go head to head with full panels...

I'm not sure about that. Look at the scores for Cadets/Crown/Bloo at the Lawerence, MA several days ago. I would have bet there would have been an 84 for the leader tonight. Judges were just stingy. Edited by theCHEZman

Whoa... this is gonna be an epic summer.

No! No! No! No! No!!! Not that word again!

As long as I don't hear aplenty.

I'm afraid this season will continue to see monumental adjectives galore.

A little concerned about that low score for Boston, but loving the big move by Bluecoats.

Luckily the show made it in!! Rain on the doorstep now.

BAC needs to FINISH their show. I realize there have been some bumps in the progress...but you gotta figure out a way to finish your show.

Maybe they had a bad show..? Anybody there with commentary?

Edited by jent

I'm sure this has been answered before, but why 2 GE judges, a guard judge but no brass judge. Can someone catch me up to speed on this? Thanks

In other news, what the heck BAC? Lowest score in 6 shows???

Are they really less than a point ahead of Spirit now? Granted, I know Spirit magically jumped 10 points in a week to 70. But come on. The two programs should be stratospheres apart right now IMO. Regardless of any cleanliness issues, I fully believe BAC is getting the short stick right now. I get that comprehension of their show might be difficult for some at the current time, but if we're scoring BD at #### near 85 already... well..................

I think some of these smaller venues make it harder for judges to read much more than performance. You can't possibly see any visual from 20 rows up.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but why 2 GE judges, a guard judge but no brass judge. Can someone catch me up to speed on this? Thanks

Probably with small panels they keep two GE judges because the captions are the most weighted. Numbers are off with the reduced panels as it is without a sole GE judge giving a number out in left field.

• Like 1

Have the West Coast shows been partial panels as well?

Have the West Coast shows been partial panels as well?

The majority, no.