Blue Stars just finished up. Prop issues with the wind unfortunately. Seems to be a pattern so far. Hornline had some issues during the opener but got stronger as they went on. More difficult show than Troopers but doesn't have a lot of impact moments. Strong guard despite the wind I thought. Scouts up next!

Scouts just finished up and were IMO a clear step up from the previous corps. Not sold on the down ending but the soprano soloist that closes the show is a monster. Lots of meat in the horn book duringvthe latter half of the show. The weird arrangement of the opener is a little off putting but a nice vehicle overall. So far I have it Racine, Troopers, Blue Stars, then Madison. Weather is holding up so looking forward the rest of the show!

Scouts just finished up and were IMO a clear step up from the previous corps. Not sold on the down ending but the soprano soloist that closes the show is a monster. Lots of meat in the horn book duringvthe latter half of the show. The weird arrangement of the opener is a little off putting but a nice vehicle overall. So far I have it Racine, Troopers, Blue Stars, then Madison. Weather is holding up so looking forward the rest of the show!

hows the wind? heard it was bad for props from someone.

hows the wind? heard it was bad for props from someone.

Wind is pretty rough in the props for sure. So far Troopers and Blue Stars had the hardest time as all their screens fell over throughout the shows.

Also ignore my typos. Typing on a new phone between shows :)

Edited by ApathyJones