Oh, and the guard outfits - um, not so flattering for the heavier gals (think "mayor of the munchkin city").

This was mostly a great review of the show but I find myself bothered by the above quoted statement. I just don't see how a comment like this is helpful. It is personal and hurtful really. Maybe it's because I'm female... but I would never say this.

And for the record, I LOVE the guard outfits and think they look sharp and evoke birds of paradise. These are my favorite guard outfits ever for OC.

This was mostly a great review of the show but I find myself bothered by the above quoted statement. I just don't see how a comment like this is helpful. It is personal and hurtful really. Maybe it's because I'm female... but I would never say this.

And for the record, I LOVE the guard outfits and think they look sharp and evoke birds of paradise. These are my favorite guard outfits ever for OC.

Apologies to you - the comment (which I am modifying), was intended for the designer, rather than the members. I think it is their (the designer's) job to take in to account the body shape of members when creating a uniform/costume.

• Like 1