First regional this week! DCI La Crosse.

Blue Saints - Sudbury, ON
Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
Bluecoats - Canton, OH
Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC
Colts - Dubuque, IA
Govenaires - St. Peter, MN
Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ
Legends - Kalamazoo, MI
Music City - Nashville, TN
Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL
Racine Scouts - Racine, WI
Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
The Cadets - Allentown, PA
The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

Gonna be very interesting to see where the chips fall in this one, looking forward to having such a great line up just a few miles from home!

The fight between the "East Side" top 3 is always going to be interesting this season as well as the matchup between Stars/Boston, and PR/Cavies

The fight between the "East Side" top 3 is always going to be interesting this season as well as the matchup between Stars/Boston, and PR/Cavies

PR /Cavies gets less interesting the more often Rosemont wins and the bigger the spread becomes.The story for Cavaliers now is more about where they are in relation to Vanguard, I think.

All the previous partial panel judged shows are meaningless dog and pony shows, imo... this show in Lacrosse, the first meaningful show and tell show, but with the Regionals coming up shortly thereafter, these will be first true meaningful shows of the year, where all the corps finally go head to head together in one place for the first time of the season.. The Regionals should be what people should be looking at for tip offs that are interested in these Corps potential placements for 2014. Thats my 2 cents worth on all this anyway.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Cue the elephant in the room.

With the Blue Devils being at Eden Prairie, MN the day before, and DeKalb, IL the day after.... why oh why are they not at this show?

Cue the elephant in the room.

With the Blue Devils being at Eden Prairie, MN the day before, and DeKalb, IL the day after.... why oh why are they not at this show?

I wondered the same thing!

If it wasn't literally ON THE WAY to DeKalb, I could understand. But seeing as though they'll pass right through it pretty much, and with it being 2.5, maybe 3 hours tops... why aren't they there?

It just seems like a waste of a potential clash with the other big boys. Oh well.

It's not a regional, just a major DCI event, seeing as DATR is that same day. It probably won't be used for calculating prelims order, I'd think, and that could be a potential reason for them. Additional day of rehearsal. We already know that BD likes to perform many fewer shows than anyone else.