First regional this week! DCI La Crosse.

what is with the synth pitch bend? sounds like it's not even there anymore. I assume it has something to do with the way it's mic'd?

I'm starting to see visual issues creep into Bluecoats show that weren't there before. Hoping it's just some mental errors tonight.

Wish Fan Network would mic up the synth output correctly, but that was freakin awesome Coats. I know what it sounds like. Boo ya.

p.s. I actually like it when they mic up the field this way -- I can hear the horn line hit that last note, instead of the synth. And man, the horn line was on tonight. Love the changes the scraps of changes from past. Good calls on all fronts. Love the new segue into the ending. Good call on not jumping tonight. Need more of a sand paper coating on top of those for rainy conditions.

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1

It's the selling. They want this show to be so much. And they know they can do it. It just seems to be a brass ring they're not quite grasping fully. So they're selling what they got for it.

Hopefully they'll have it ironed out for Finals because the design is a lot of fun.

Very emotional performance by Bloo. Now, clean that up!

Those kids just sold the Fan Network better than some of the corps we've seen tonight.

• Like 2