First regional this week! DCI La Crosse.

I missed something, whats with the Cadet's narrators uniform change?

Well so many people complained about how much they didn't like the other one (not saying that's the reason why his uniform was changed) that I would think this is a welcome change.

Fingers crossed Prosperie judges percussion again at finals this year. That man calls it as it is.

BD does NOT want to see Prosperie and Pipitone doing Finals Percussion ( shades of '08.. haha!)

Well so many people complained about how much they didn't like the other one (not saying that's the reason why his uniform was changed) that I would think this is a welcome change.

Hmm, I thought it looked classy.

Everyone freaking out about scores (told you!) need to chill. It's July. Also: Bluecoats are VERY dirty visually. I mean, noticeably dirty, even with the dark uniforms. Cadets are far cleaner right now, even with the light pants. I don't think that a medal is out of reach at all for Bloo, but they HAVE to clean both the drill and the prop placements. The towers may have cost Cadets a title last year, they were never clean. Everyone hates on BD's poles from last year, but they were whistle clean at every show I saw, both with their placement and in motion. If you have a bunch of stuff that you move around, and it is as visible as Bloo's triangles, you HAVE to move and place them spot on, because if they are off it will be glaring for quite a bit of time.

All that said, still really excited about all the good shows this year.

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum
  • Like 1

With all due respect to The Colts....wow, really? Is SOA that rough or are The Colts that good?

That's what really shocked me tonight. SOA's show isn't that strong though, and they've struggled with scores so far.

The Magnolia tree isn't helping that much. Spirit needs a lot more work and fast if they're to have any chance at a Finals slot

I think so. I've been trying to keep track. Drum scores are all over the place. I don't know if Coat's front is getting enough credit now that judges are on the field. I don't think Crown stays in the mix down the stretch though. They'll be hampered by the lack of demand in their book compared to the others at the top. Fugget had them outperforming their book tonight. That's not good news in early July. As for Coats, it would seem they've got some cleaning to do. We'll see what happens come San Antonio. This is the most interesting the Sanford race has looked in a long time.

don't really like the home page (good for mobile i guess -- prefer just numbers not the silly icons ) BUT you can search by judge.

http://www.frontensemble.com/Home

That's what really shocked me tonight. SOA's show isn't that strong though, and they've struggled with scores so far.

The Magnolia tree isn't helping that much. Spirit needs a lot more work done and fast if they're to have any chance at a Finals slot

The Magnolia tree isn't helping that much. Spirit needs a lot more work and fast if they're to have any chance at a Finals slot

Colts were vastly improved (but IMO still really don't have a handle on their show) -- it they can get a handle on it watch out -- it's actually pretty cool.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

Well since the sky is apparently falling for Crown and Bluecoats according to the fans on this thread, and people appear to make it seem as if Cadets may falter later on in the season, I'll say it. Congrats Cadets for taking brass, drums and guard tonight. Well deserved. Let's keep it going!

Stop worrying everyone geez. There's still plenty of time in the season left. I want Cadets to keep moving up and to not get passed up by Coats or Crown, but all three are excellent and it certainly can happen if the other two clean it up or Cadets don't keep it going, or both.

• Like 4