First regional this week! DCI La Crosse.

I was okay with until the beware of the shadows part. Seemed really out of character unless there's something I'm missing. But I'll agree there's just too much narration.

Not to pile on, but the narration is just too much. Really like the guard and the visual program,

Edited by bluesman

Sorry if I'm slow on this: is the last formation for the Colts supposed to allude to the DSOTM cover with the prism? And I suppose the Colts logo?

• Like 1

This is where intermission would have been on the original schedule, but we are going straight into Blue Stars next. This is their 50th anniversary and they are performing "Where The Heart Is", consisting of:

The Chairman Dances by Adams, John

Homeward Bound by Simon, Paul

Home by Pearson, Drew and Holden , Greg

To Build A Home by Watson, Patrick; France, Phil; Swinscoe, Jason

Original Music by Saucedo, Richard

This show reminds me of Mayflower Winterguard from 2013, which also utilized the moving into a home theme, complete with floor plan and moving crew jumpsuits.

i thought I was watching the multicam.... but haven't seen any multi camera use yet.

This show reminds me of Mayflower Winterguard from 2013, which also utilized the moving into a home theme, complete with floor plan and moving crew jumpsuits.

I was having flashbacks of the BD Burt Bacharach show.