First regional this week! DCI La Crosse.

Cavies mellos are not having a good night

Cavies hornline much improved from the first webcast this year but still don't sound good. Preferred Boston's hornline for sure.

• Like 2

I'm just mildly whelmed. Not underwhelmed...just not overwhelmed.

It's a bunch of elements that don't seem to flow together. The bit with the one guy being thrown just seemed like the color guard decided to grab someone and throw them up and down.

I am really loving these arrangements of Danse Macabre, both brass & percussion. Great highlight of the show!

• Like 1

So why are Devils not here tonight?

They had scheduled a System Blue clinic in the Minneapolis area back when this show was still DCI Minnesota. When the show moved, they couldn't move with it as a result of their commitment.

This show reminds me a lot of Glassmen 2011, understandably.

This bit has good intensity though. I wonder if its going into to be a year where the show shines on the up or down of one number? SCV 2000 seemed to hinge on how well they pulled off Barber's Adagio.

They had scheduled a System Blue clinic in the Minneapolis area back when this show was still DCI Minnesota. When the show moved, they couldn't move with it as a result of their commitment.

That's good to hear the reason. I do get concerned they seem to skip a lot of shows that other corps don't. Maybe this is the reason, they have to fund their ops with System Blue?

Cavies mellos are not having a good night

Yeah. I like the power but I'm hearing intonation and attack issues all throughout their performance.