First regional this week! DCI La Crosse.

Hill's arrangements just lack that powerful, edgy sound that Regiment is known for.

I disagree. Last year was an off year, in my opinion, but between Turandot in 2012 and this year, Hill GETS Regiment.
  • Like 1

Also, I don't remember the trumpet line staying in the White Swan uniforms up until the big Swan Lake hit, though I do like the costume change they do on field.

Love all the music changes in Phantom's show. The last third has a much bigger impact.

She's not dead. That's not how the story ends, people.

Wow! Very impressed with Phantom's improvements/additions. Really a cohesive show. Definitely lots a growth happening with all 3 (Cavies, Boston, and Phantom)

• Like 1

In terms of modern drum corps renditions of Swan Lake, I must say I like Colts 2011 a lot more than this new Phantom offering. Still some great drill from Jamey Thompson though.

Phantom's drum line rocks. If I could get my wife to wear that black guard outfit all the time, my life would be complete.

now....let's.....

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO